As I started my career in nursing I was drawn to working with the older adult clients. I have so much appreciation for their knowledge, wisdom, and all their beautiful life stories they share. Since this has been my consistent passion throughout my nursing journey, Bridge Care Consulting has been established to offer an array of services designed to coach families with aging loved ones.
At the end of the day, I want families to have the tools needed for a strong bridge of knowledge to make the right decisions for their loved ones. Throughout my career it has been clear I have a special talent for identifying what’s truly important to my clients. Knowing how to get them from point A to point B and communicating with great clarity and empathy is what we do at Bridge Care.
Education & Affiliations
- Governors State University- Bachelors of Science-Nursing (BSN)
- Prairie State College- Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN)
- National Association of Geriatric Nurses
- Professional Women’s Network – Chicago
- Aging Life Care Association ™ – Terri Maxeiner, RN, BSN (Professional Member)
Extensive training in the following areas:
- Geriatric Assessment
- Demenita Care: Train the Trainer
- Caring for the Geriatric Client
- Wound Care
- Fall Prevention of the Older Adult
- Spiritual Care in the Older Adult
- Community Resources for the Senior
Terri schedules appointments and does seminars primarily in the Chicago area.