Terri has been speaking for the last 10 years at organizations, churches, community centers, local colleges and conferences in the Chicagoland area.
The following are a few examples of topics that may interest your group or business:
- Dealing with difficult clients
- Geriatric anxiety
- Revitalizing your support group
- Non-pharmacological approaches to Alzheimer’s diseases
- Creating moments of joy
- Developing self-esteem and wellness for the older adult
- Dynamics in Dementia: Let’s Work Together
- Are Mom and Dad ok?
- Where do I go from here?
- Stress Management for Family Caregivers
- Aging and the Quality of Life
- The Empowered Elder
- Aging Parents: The Power of Forgiveness
All topics can be presented as an hour long seminar or we can customize a program that is specific to your group’s size, interest and needs. The fees for educational programs are based on size, staffing and location and are negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
To discuss scheduling a seminar or attending one already scheduled, please contact me at (815-370-8230) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your community can benefit from any of these topics please email or schedule a call with us using the form below.